For Graduates Of Audition Game Pro
Ready to become a Master?
Now that you’ve completed the 12-week Audition Game Pro class series, it’s time to master the audition game.
Designed by the Audition Game Pro creator, Wendy Davis, the Master’s Class is the place to take your audition skills to the next level. The beauty of the Acting Pros studio is that our technique works, and all of our instructors book work. Wendy teaches this class when her schedule permits. When she is on set, you will be in the good hands of our team of instructors.
The Master’s Class is only available to graduates of the 12-week series, so you’ll be surrounded by fellow gamers who all speak the same language.
Now that you have the technique foundation, let’s hone your audition skills, strengths, and work on what has previously held you back. Just like your fitness routine, the key to staying in shape is to be consistent with your workouts. The Master’s class helps you BE ready, so you don’t have to GET ready. No matter what audition challenge comes your way, you are in the best shape possible to handle it like a pro.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This class is only available to graduates of our 12-week class series, Audition Game Pro.
Master’s is a monthly class series so your commitment level is flexible. Stay in class for a month, take some time off, and return when you need to.
Each month consists of 4 consecutive classes. Class is limited to 12 actors so that everyone gets the personal attention and time they need to thrive.
New students will be added at the beginning of a new month when space is available.
How it works
Like Audition Game Pro, each Master’s class will run like a real audition. During class you will tape your scene with a reader, and all auditions will be played back and given feedback. What makes Masters different is…
- Build your connection with the reader, making your performances honest, truthful, and alive.
- Teach you to Free Fall, giving you the ability to live moment to moment in your auditions.
- Provide next-level real-world audition scenarios, including last minute auditions, so you’re ready for anything.
- Prepare you to audition for film leads, and series regular roles because that’s why you moved here.
- Learn to effectively manage multiple scenes and transitions like a seasoned pro.
- Show you how to gracefully handle your blunders and start-overs in auditions so you don’t lose confidence in the room.
- Teach you how to capitalize on redirects and call backs, so that you stand out as a friendly easy person to work with.
- Show you how to gauge tone and pace of a show that’s currently airing to increase your hireabilty for that particular show.
- Teach you how to maximize your wardrobe for auditions, and you how to select the best outfit.
- Straight, no- nonsense talk about what goes on behind the scenes.
Schedule and details
MONDAY NIGHT CLASS
Place: Glendale, CA
Next 2019 Class Dates:
March 4, 11, 18, 25
2019 Master's Class Monday NIGHT
You will be automatically billed every 30 days.
We require 7 days notice to cancel your next payment.