Taught by Wendy Davis
Ready to become a Master?
Now that you’ve completed the 12-week Audition Game Pro class series, it’s time to master the audition game.
Taught by the Audition Game Pro creator, Wendy Davis, the Master’s Class is the place to take your audition skills to the next level.
The Master’s Class is only available to graduates of the 12-week series, so you’ll be surrounded by fellow gamers who all speak the same language.
Now that you have the technique foundation, let’s hone your audition skills, strengths, and work on what has previously held you back. Just like your fitness routine, the key to staying in shape is to be consistent with your workouts. The Master’s class helps you BE ready, so you don’t have to GET ready. No matter what audition challenge comes your way, you are in the best shape possible to handle it like a pro.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This class is only available to graduates of our 12-week class series, Audition Game Pro.
Master’s is a monthly class series so your commitment level is flexible. Stay in class for a month, take some time off, and return when you need to.
Each month consists of 4 consecutive classes. Class is limited to 10 actors so that everyone gets the personal attention and time they need to thrive.
New students will be added at the beginning of a new month when space is available.
How it works
Like Audition Game Pro, each Master’s class will run like a real audition. During class you will tape your scene with a reader, and all auditions will be played back and given feedback. What makes Masters different is…
- You choose your own audition scene each week
- Pick the kind of material that fits your type
- Work on your real-world audition sides
- Bring material that addresses your unique challenges and push yourself out of your comfort zone in the safety of a supportive class environment
- Get customized feedback from a successful working actress on what works and what needs work to take your audition and booking game to the next level
- Scenes are limited to 3 pages maximum.
- All scenes must be turned in by Thursdays at 12pm.
Schedule and details
MONDAY NIGHT CLASS
Place: Glendale, CA
Next 2018 Class Dates:
March 5, 12, 19, 26
2018 Master's Class Monday NIGHT
You will be automatically billed every 30 days.
We require 7 days notice to cancel your next payment.